Old May 31st 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default Ebay & "The Market"

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"John S." wrote:

They will be left in the dust. I suppose those who don't have a
computer or don't trust online transactions could try setting up an
ether-based net using morse code. I suspect that it will be largely
one-way communications though.

Like yours.

Like yours???? To increase the chances someone will understand you
try writing in complete sentences.

Welcome to the bit bucket.

Thanks for the welcome, but I won't be staying. I take it you are in
charge of the bit bucket?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell