Old May 31st 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!

poor wismen projecting again

Poor Markie, desperatrely grasping at straws.
How many did you have to suck off, Makrie,

zero
That would be the only way
you'd get that training wheel no code tech.

nope
You sure can't pass any
higher tests or the code.

i have passed both of the higher test looks like I may have to retake
the extra soon if the FCC does not issue the R&O but I don't expect any
trouble
no as admitte many time I can't pass the code test

again is that why you have to post from
the library

What does VE exams have to do with where people post, dumbass?

just in being the sort of slander you don't dare put out at your home
concetion if any
You
should really quit mixing the booze with the drugs, Marqueer. On second
thought, drink your self a keg and shoot up some more heroin maybe
you'll do a John Belushi.

more libel wismen

oh huum

Nobody is posting from the library, Marqueer, but you may be doing that
soon.

not likely
get help