Old May 31st 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default steve conties to lie about the feds

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend keeps trying to deceive himself:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend mislead himself into believing:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lamely tried to deceive us again with:

cheating again steve

Read Websters, fatboy.

why isn't your words good enough

It's YOUR misues of words that needs fixing, Mork.

why?

you chated you alter my posts all the time why not admit it stop the
obvious lying steve

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie caught cheating yet again!

nope just a faking annymoouse

Nope. Just a lying Mark C. Morgan.

just more of your lies steve like tht you can make a federal

agent
visit me

Nope.

and yet I have never faced such questioning steve

Faced WHAT questioning, Mork?

the questioning you claim I deserve form a fed steve

bring it on

Hey Mork...Do you follow the news?

yes
Did you see what the President
had to say about making such a stupid taunt in public?
was that the press but ina ny case I know what you can do about it and

it is nothing

you can't bring it on

you are bluffing I call and you contiue to bluff harder

or that you are going to sue me or that my wife is male or

that my my
father in law opinion can affected by your trash

Your "wife" is a male, and I am sure that "her" dad was glad to
pawn a fine specimen of "femininity" off on a willing mark (no pun
intended) like you!

you compound your lies

Nope.

yes

also avoidied addrssign you lie about suing me

What lie?

bring it on steve is you dare

Take an elementary school level remedial English course if you
dare, fatboy.

not elelible steve

bring it if you dare if you can
you can't just fess up