Old May 31st 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help dr

DrDeath wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"Mark_(gay no code tech)" wrote in
message
ups.com...
Dr Death wants billy smith to **** his fat lazy ass.

Billy is on my killfile list, which is where your trolling, nym
shifting,
stupid ass should be. I would compare you with Markie-tard, but at
least he
has an excuse for trolling, he is retarded. You on the other hand are
just a
poor excuse for a human being. Yell upstairs and ask if your mommy is
proud
of you.

dr you are tlaking at one those that like to forge thing as being from
me

Why shouldn't he?

You've been busted post-editing and forging this week
already...It's not as if there wasn't any proof that you haven't done
it before!

Steve, K4YZ

I can't believe this ****stain of humanity is still trying to bust my balls
knowing that I have him killfiled.

you killfiling me affects not my posting about your words Dr