Old May 31st 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an Old freind

Default steve slanders some more

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"Mark_(gay no code tech)" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dr Death wants billy smith to **** his fat lazy ass.

dr you are tlaking at one those that like to forge thing as being from
me

Why shouldn't he?

becuase forgeing is worng

You've been busted post-editing and forging this week

I can edit my posts I certainly can reiedt my post if you can as you do
I have not forged any post I have been accused of it of course without
eveidenc much ylike you do on a daily basis

yo u can try to hide but if anyone is reading the NG from CAP then you
ar just calling that much more attation to your misdeeds

and calling me a Child molestor and my wife a man are misdeeds

pitythe lawforbids deuling then you would dare say such things

I call you what you are a Coward