Old June 1st 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
Landshark

Default get help

wrote in message
ps.com...

Mark, I could care less about you or your fans, but I had your
screen nics kill filed, along with your fans. They still respond
to you, so this constant changing of screen nics is just so you
can be sure everyone else can see your problems, well most
don't care. This is straight from your TOS, so please read carefully

(g) to bombard individuals or newsgroups with uninvited communications, data
or information, or other similar activities, including but not limited to
"spamming", "flaming" or denial or distributed denial of service attacks.

(l) to post or transmit information or communications that are defamatory,
fraudulent, obscene or deceptive, including but not limited to scams such as
"make-money-fast" schemes or "pyramid/chain" letters;

p) to generate excessive amounts (as determined in our sole discretion) of
Internet traffic, or to disrupt net user groups or email use by others;

Now I'm sure there are more than enough people that are willing to take your
posts, copy them including headers and send them to &
and make complaints, but all you really have to do is stop
responding & changing nics to bypass newsgroups filters.

I will save you posts, as I have done with the others, then kill file
your latest screen nics, but please heed this little bit of advise and
stop changing your screen nics

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.