Old June 1st 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default Maj Bluster from Maj Robeson

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Lloyd II wrote:
"an Old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

You? In a duel with Steve?

not likely after all if deuling where legal stev would never open his
mouth or would died years ago

Mork, you can't hit three keys in a row on the keyboard
accurately. You'd never be able to properly action a fiream.

funny I mangaed 0k in the ARMY

You'd never withstand a firefight with a Boy Scout, let alone me.

but in any case in world with deuling being legal I never would have
had a problem with you either youd calm up or someone else would have
killed you years ago

Shoot (no pun intended), you've already come to a
battle of wits with no ammunition, Morkie.

realy and yo u can't even spell my name

He spelled it fine, Morkie.

nope it is spelled MARK

Now why don't you stop spamming, Markie.

no spam from me

No truth from you, either.

nice conseion on the spaming charge butI tell the truth about you

you are a libeling example of why Americans are hated around the world

Life is difficult, but it's more difficult if you're Mark Morgan.

Ain't THAT the truth!

more diffcult than what?

Steve, K4YZ