Old June 1st 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Marqueer gets off thinking about this post!

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Lloyd Davies wrote:
"Mark Morgan" wrote in message
oups.com...
I love spending dear 'ole dad's money. I buy dope and gay sex with it.
i bought my she-male wife a new cock ring. life is good!

You have it made buddy. I cant even hold down a pizza delivery job they say
I eat the toppings off the pizzas I deliver and then they fire me.

You also masturbate over the pizzas, Lardass

you are truly sick wismen

Oh, that's right, Marqueer, you'd rather he masturbate into your eager
and waiting mouth!

Edward J Hojnacki
N8750 Hillburn Mill Rd
East Troy, WI 53120-2433