Old June 1st 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Markie

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
assrapeed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

You should ask Roger how he kicks your ass, fatty?

Poor LARDASS, lying again, dumb****?

The fact is, Lardass, you have received visits from the FBI, haven't
you?
if you mean Davis as I understand it he has, but by your lying to the
feds

BWHHAHAHA Hey Markie, you've posted at NimBusters haven't you? "Davis"
That's why I know!

i have read nimbusters at time

You and Lardass Davies and Toad also post shemale pics there!

And you will again.
he might indeed if you get your mind together enough to tell a good
enough lie

Oh, you'll be getting some too, dumbass.

when?

guffaw! You'll see, pervert.

indeed I may be visted by the FBI if you lie well enough

Oh, you are a pervert who tries to lure kids in a chatroom, Markie.

backpedaling

Yes, they are interested in your chatroom activities, Markie.

but you worry about a mere visit?

No, but you sound like you are worried, dumb****.

realy?

Yes, dumbass, really.

no woried at all

Wrong, Markie, you are worried.

Indeed if they would pay me that visit Id have real shot at getting you
and Robeson locked up

No, you'd have a shot at being black bubba's bitch which is what you
really want, isn't it, Markie?

so I say bring it on PLEASE

Yeah, right, Markie, you're flushing your cookies off your cheapassed
computer as you post, trying to hide your internet travels.

get help 3rd nick this morning wisemen how is it going at the library

Wrong again, Markie the Dumbass.

yep 3rd nick yesterday morning

Yep, you are a dumbass!

oh is it to post from public access?