Old June 2nd 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap
Morse or Re-Morse

Default I was going through about ten years of ham catalogs, and I noticed a disturbing trend.

(GregS) wrote in
:

In article , "Steve N."
wrote:
$$

Steve

"Morse or Re-Morse" wrote in message
k.net...
There's an increase in recent years of ham gear Retailers offering an
expanding amount of citizen band radios and related products.

So Retailers have seen the changes in the type of people that are
making up and will be making up the US ham population, and have
modified their inventories and marketing to stay in step with it.

Gotta keep selling them radio's, Ten-Four?

Well years back there were CB STORES everywhere, and places like Sears
and Wards sold CB's, not anymore. Someone has to sell them.

Radio Shack.

You got questions, we got blank stares.

Morse