Old June 2nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K8MNsuxdix

Default Poor Billy Smith the retard!

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

What a pitiful mess this newsgroup has become because of only several people and they are just to dense to know they are not wanted in here!

you think so

It seems to be more a matter the NG is a nemess becuase people want t
look into people private lives rather than discus the subject matter

Post in English, you ****ing idiot.

hey mark....

re-email the session we're going to get our extras at.i forgot how many
VE's we have to suck off.

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!

Scheissman poor Lardass, Wiseman pased the tests TWICE while he can't pass them ONCE!

Yes, he saw the report where you did it to your VE and only after the
tenth time passed the training wheel no code tech!
BTW, Lardass, if he has no signal, how could he have jammed anybody?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA You ****ED UP AGAIN!

Because since

Because you are a ****ing retard, you can't figure out how to copy
morse code! Besides you couldn't afford a 920, that's because you are a
less than minimum wage pizza BOY! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Plus, he
didn't get anything clipped you stupid fat ****, he got the highest
grade ham license, something you could never do!