Old June 2nd 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old freind

Default Echolink back up and running

Howard W3CQH wrote:
I don't know who you are "K8MNsuxdix"- but judging from all of the posts
here today you seem satisified talking to yourself as no one else has
answered you. You and your imbicilic friends!

"K8MNsuxdix"
and such folks as "Mark_Morgan_rapes_boys"

and varieants on "N0VFP" and ...llloyd_davies" are all the same fellow

Roger Wisemen AB8MQ
a demented soul enaged in his multiyears and eer increasing effort to
Jam Usenet Radio discusioin groups starting it seems over a tiff
between himself and the Real N0VFP in which it is aleeged one of them
propsitioned the other and was turned down the result somehow warped
AB8MQ's minfd in this insane lunatic that is attacking everything and
everyone in sight

I may be off in the dtails but that is the "big Picture"

what did I do to become a target? refuse to lie when "black mailed" by
K4YZ threat to "expose" me as a Bisexaul