Old June 4th 06, 03:52 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Punk Ass Roger

Default I hear Demons.

I have lived with demons for most of my fifty years and can no longer keep
them at bay. No matter how tightly I close my blinds, shut myself off from
reality, I cannot keep the demons at bay. I hear their voices in my head,
voices coming from the attic, voices coming from the basement (NO WAY I'm
going down there), and even the street lights whisper to me.

Will you pray for me, Mark? Will you pray for me, Todd? Will you pray for
me, Dr. Death? Will anybody pray for me? I need your help. You guys are my
last hope, my only friends in this whole world.