Old June 4th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Bob G. Mahrenholz

Default Wireless World & Radio Engineering magazines

Leon:
I did find them and it looks real promising . They have the issue of Wireless World
that I need. I will probably have to order a copy of the Table of Contents to see
what page the article is on. Looks like a good resource. Thanks a lot.
Bob

Leon wrote:

Bob G. Mahrenholz wrote:
Thanks for the idea. Do you know how to contact the British Library? I guess
I could search the internet.

I've had problems in the past. I can find a library that has the journal
(usually in universities) but they all want you to go thru your local library
to order a copy of an article. My local library doesn't want to try and get
anything out of state.

Also libraries all want the page numbers and the title of the article and the
author and I don't know that on these articles. That's why I was hoping to
find someone who actually had the magazine.

You might be able to find it from their web site:

http://www.bl.uk/

73, Leon