Old July 6th 03, 03:27 AM
Bob Miller

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 14:35:19 -0400, "sarco"
wrote:

I have been trying to update my amateur license address, on line, with no
success. I have a FRN number and call sign.
I am currently on the FCC records with my old address.
Is there a simple method without going thru a third party to update the
address? (License does not expire until 2008)
Thanks and 73.
sarco

It's easy. Go the the www.fcc.gov web site. Find the toll-free
telephone number that can be called to request FCC forms. Call the
number, and tell them you want form # 605. One or two days later it
will be in your mailbox, at no charge. Fill in the form, and send it
in. A few weeks later, you'll get your license in the mail, with your
new address.

You can also download the form at the www.fcc.gov web site in PDF
format, print it out, and then fill it out, and mail it in -- but I
found it easier to just have them mail the form to me.

Bob
k5qwg