Old June 4th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman
Stagger Lee

Default Houston's crookedest car dealer!

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:50:06 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Secwet Woger wrote:
[unimportant]

Are you crying out for me to pay attention to you, Woger?

Not to worry: paranoici.org is an Italian remailer which was
compromised by the Italian Police; remember? I'm sure that Interpol
is keeping your local police in the loop, so they'll be paying
attention to you instead. (Sgt. Vogler just loves to gather evidence
about your erratic behavior.)

"Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't
mean everybody else does, imbecile." -- Secwet Woger in message-id
s.it