Old July 6th 03, 08:45 PM
g4yyb

Default TS120V: any good?

What do you think about this QRP-rig?

Is it good for a novice like me?

Hi Frank

The TS120V is an excellent radio it has very good audio quality and a very
punchy signal I use one myself I have had some very good contacts on it both
on CW and SSB how about CX on 40mtr SSB from the UK on a G5RV antenna with a
report of 5/2 and he was 5/9+and using 400w so not bad the receiver is very
compatible with the Icom IC746 that's side by side and on the same antenna
it is better than my FT101ZD and it is very easy to use if you have chance
of one at the right price then grab it I am sure you will enjoy it

Cheers Ernie G4YYB