Old June 6th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap
Dave Platt

Default I was going through about ten years of ham catalogs, and I noticed a disturbing trend.

A microphone, a six-pack, a karaoke system, & you're a star. :-)

Yep, see: http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp/w5dxp.jpg

Have to start calling you Slim Whitman.

Another definite advantage to CW, I suppose. With SSB there's no
telling when you might hear something that could make your head explode.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO