Old June 6th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default Dr Death Closet Case

wrote:
sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
nobody's old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

get

Edward J Hojnacki

poor coward can't find me so you blindly attack my Father in law

Oh, you are at , Markie! And
you've done the same thing, hypocrite!

nope

Yep!

I have never posted the address of the fatherin law of my target

No, you posted Robeson's address and made comments about his dead
daughter.

right I have kept my quarrel with my target and with those beyond any
harm, the dead

Robeson and yourself attack and harrass anything near their targets in
my case my father my wife inlaws and seek information to track down
anyone that ever knew me or my wife

Indeed if taylor were alive I could not say as much about her due to
ethics