Old June 6th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default jim the the troll

Jim wrote:
On 5 Jun 2006 17:31:45 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
interestingthat that you jim
have created a online id solely for the prupose of accusing me of
condcuing online forgery
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...Bxh8AAABEXu0bu
all of the posting you have made are effort to both accuse me of
forgery and keep flame threads alive

well we will see what you ISP think "Jim"

Have at it, you forging, subject-changing Google Goober. You frighten
no one, you complete and utter hypocrite.

obviously my mere exist terrifies you Jim

BTW, that's a two-way street, Goober. You live in a glass house.
According to your ISP's own terms of service you have been repeatedly
violating parts (d) and (g) below:

nope I do nothing of the kind