Old June 6th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Ray Norshine

Default WAS..... Please help the nob gobblers save themselves

Steveo typed in
:

Ray Norshine wrote:
Steveo typed in
:

Ray Norshine wrote:
Steveo typed in
:

"Jim" wrote:
Google is for Goobers.

Google is for nob gobblers.

Could someone please invent a google filter for usenet!?!

****, that would clean out about 97% of the 'tards that
'stink up the joint' around here. :/

Usenet for the dumb ****s. I mark them 'read' without opening the
posts. it ain't 100% but it works pretty well. Not everyone that
uses google groups is a moron..are they?

There are a few rare exceptions.. Gawd only knows who they are or
which groups they post in, thou..?? Most of the rec.radio goobles
are them 'gobble nobbers' riff raff. ;P

Yeah the signal to noise ratio is high with the google-**** posters,
no question about it. I toss most of the stuff in this group as
un-read lately.

I set my xnews to kill articles crossposted to more than (2) groups.
Even that makes a quite a difference.

CBer's will always survive the **** storm.

***Hurricane Aaron*** ?!?!