Old June 6th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Steve N.

Default Grounding a metal roof

"Sal M. Onella" wrote in message

"Steve N." wrote in message
And so it goes...

snip

I was in the Phillipines, uh oh! it's comming back ... NAV COM STA PHIL

Likewise. I was a CTMSN/CTM3 there. April 1963 - August 1964. Worked in
the receiver building. I have run into a lot of guys who were there --

all
later than this graybeard. I don't recognize your name, even with the

extra
u's taken out.

John
KD6VKW

Lets see... Basic in G.L., A school in Pensacola then I was there...mid 65
to Sept 66. Just "down the road"... CTM3 at the DF site. Names fail me
for 90% of the guys... Passed the test & Practical Factors for CTM2, but
wouldn't sign up for the full 6 active so I spent the last several monthc
fixing typewriters in the receiver bldg instead of going to the site at
Cleat AFB. Boo hoo (short timer from day one)
There were a couple of Air Force guys still there, but not for long.
Do you know about the web site?
http://www.usncva.org/
didn't see any recognizable names there.

73, Steve, K9DCI