Old June 6th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
DrDeath

Default WAS..... Please help the nob gobblers save themselves

"Ray Norshine" wrote in message
Steveo typed in
:

Ray Norshine wrote:
Steveo typed in
:

Ray Norshine wrote:
Steveo typed in
:

"Jim" wrote:
Google is for Goobers.

Google is for nob gobblers.

Could someone please invent a google filter for usenet!?!

****, that would clean out about 97% of the 'tards that
'stink up the joint' around here. :/

Usenet for the dumb ****s. I mark them 'read' without opening the
posts. it ain't 100% but it works pretty well. Not everyone that
uses google groups is a moron..are they?

There are a few rare exceptions.. Gawd only knows who they are or
which groups they post in, thou..?? Most of the rec.radio goobles
are them 'gobble nobbers' riff raff. ;P

Yeah the signal to noise ratio is high with the google-**** posters,
no question about it. I toss most of the stuff in this group as
un-read lately.

I set my xnews to kill articles crossposted to more than (2) groups.
Even that makes a quite a difference.

CBer's will always survive the **** storm.

***Hurricane Aaron*** ?!?!

Since you use Xnews I will share some info I got from Steve on RRAP to kill
all google posts.

After the bracketed name of the groups, you specify a score. I don't
bother with elaborate scoring, and instead give all matches a score of
-9999. That causes the matching posts to be killed.

So, for all of the rec.radio.amateur hierarchy, plus the flame_fest
news group, you can use the following score file (lines starting with
"%" are comments). Text case is ignored by default, so "get help"
matches "GeT HElp" when specified below.

======(cut here)======
[rec.radio.amateur.*,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest]
sco: -9999
% Uncomment the next two lines to kill all Google posts plus followups.
Subject: get help
Subject: \bs\
% hot-ham-and-eggs, Slow Code, etc.
From: kb9rqz
From: k4yz
% Kill certain crossposted articles
% - posts including rec.radio.cb
Newsgroups: rec\.radio\.cb
% - posts including uk.radio.amateur
Newsgroups: uk\.radio\.amateur
% Kill crossposts to five or more newsgroups

The score file above catches about 90% of the bad guys, even with
Google posts and followups still allowed. If you block Google posts
and followups, you can omit quite a few of the other rules.