Old June 6th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stand-A-Lone Internet Radios coming of age -by- Gary Krakow

You still have to have internet (broadband,most likely) access though,of
course,you could tote it around and find some Wi-Fi hotspots.I have a
Linksys Wireless B Music System radio I bought for about $159.00 at a
Wal Mart store about a year ago.I can use it connected to my computer
with a cable or I can use it wirelessly up to about 100 feet from my
computer.The radio works ok.I dont tote it though.It sits on a shelf by
my computer.
cuhulin