Old June 7th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Monte

Default So, how do you decide where to buy your gear?

I compared retailers advertising in ham related publications and web
sites and chose GigiParts in Huntsville, Alabama. They have low
prices, great service, and their web site is easy to manuever and use.
Two of my antennas and a dual-band mobile radio were purchased from
them.

Monte
Nashville, Tennessee USA

On 06 Jun 2006 16:30:20 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

They all carry the same stuff, they all charge the same prices and
I assume they all have the same ability to stick an address label on
a box and hand it to the UPS guy.

So, other than the obvious need to minimize sales tax, what
contributes to your decision?