Old June 7th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Bert Hyman

Default So, how do you decide where to buy your gear?

(-=H=-) wrote in
:

I bought an Icom 756 Pro 3 earlier this year from Marc's Amateur
Radio in Florida for $2,850 (best price I could find that week).

Now, that's an interesting piece of info because it's the 756ProIII
that I'm looking at.

I'd checked every on-line dealer that I could find and every one that
advertised a price on line (almost all do) showed exactly the same
price of $2999.99, although a few didn't explicitly mention free
shipping.

I'm in no hurry, so I guess I'll search harder :-)

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |