Old June 7th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Yuri Blanarovich

Default H FIELD ANTENNAS?

"Roy Lewallen" wrote in message
Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
. . .
Roy, 'splain to him about this 1/8 or so thing. He still dungetit.

Tom understands it, but I see you don't quite have a handle on it yet.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

So I "don't get it" because I (and others) see the difference in reality,
when electrostatic shield suppresses the local interference. You explain
behavior of E and H field in the vicinity of antenna but that does not apply
to "W8JI shield is the antenna" and "current at both ends of the loading
coil is always the same".

I will stick to my reality handle, rather than joining scientwist's chorus.

73 Yuri, K3BU