Old October 4th 03, 07:26 PM
Tarmo Tammaru

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
Richard, how can you possibly believe that the output impedance of the

source
has any effect on the SWR on a transmission line?

Stephen Adam of HP using Beatty describes it quite well. The data you
have by email and has been posted here demonstrates it equally well.
It takes no more than two resistors and a length of line to confirm or
deny. My data confirms it, absolutely no one has offered negative
evidence, simply denials...................................
73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Richard,

Please humor me. If the source impedance has an effect on SWR, surely an
equation exists that spells that out. Perhaps you can divulge it for
everybody.

Tam/WB2TT