Old June 7th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default Bose Wave Radio - What's Your Opinion ?

Overpriced for what it is and I find the audio overemphasizes bass to
the point it loses clarity. It will sell well in gadget filled stores
like Brookstone and Sharper Image.

Simpler radios like the Boston Acoustics, Sangean and Tivoli have
decent sound and do a good job tuning strong stations on FM and AM but
they are not weak signal radios.

RHF wrote:
For One and All,

Bose Wave Radio - What's Your Opinion ?
http://www.bose.com/controller?event...318&src=k15318
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-wG6xjBK...o&i=018WRCD2GG
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/ca.../sku__JS314GPH

QUESTION - Is there an AM / FM Radio and CD Player {Combo}
out there like the Bose Wave Radio that Sounds 'Super' Good
and has a Real "Quality" AM and FM Radio TUNER ?

I had the use of a Bose Wave Radio for a while
* Great Sounding CD Player
* Lousy AM/FM Radio Tuner

the-bottom-line - decided not to buy one ~ RHF
.
.
- - - wrote:
- - - I want to buy a Bose radio,but I think they are
- - - wayyyy too high priced,too much money for
- - - the amount of bread.I am now thinking about
- - - buying a Tivoli radio,but I haven't decided on
- - - which model I want to buy yet.
- - - Lots O' thangys I want to buy.
- - - cuhulin
.