Old June 8th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
notbob

Default Note to Kenwood: Please bring back the TS-850s

On 2006-06-08, Justin Case wrote:

fact many of the reviews have said the TS-2000 is down right deaf when
compared to a Kenwood TS-850s, TS-870s, ICOM 746 Pro, and Yaesu Mark
V. I looked at the Icom radios, but I thought they were ugly. The
Yaesu radios have too many reported trips back to Yaesu repair, the
Ten Tec Orion II is too expensive, so that leaves Kenwood.

But ...but ...the new ones have more features! ...and buttons!

nb