Old June 8th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default So, how do you decide where to buy your gear?

So, other than the obvious need to minimize sales tax, what
contributes to your decision?

Motorola Spectra units filled the bill nicely. Durable, programmable,
reasonably inexpensive on the used market, simple to operate once
programmed....

Our local police are talking about getting all new radios "real soon
now", which means their old ones may become available.

But can we ordinary peons get the programming software?

--
--Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge