Old June 8th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Bob G. Mahrenholz

Default Wireless World & Radio Engineering magazines

That sounds great Chris. Thanks. They have a lot of interesting old magazines.

Bob

Chris Jones wrote:

Bob G. Mahrenholz wrote:

Hi'
I'm needing a copy of articles on bandpass filtering using negative
mutual coupling
(a la J.W. Miller) in the February 18, 1931 issue of Wireless World and
in the December, 1936 issue of Radio Engineering magazine. Will pay a
reward.

Thanks,
Bob

Perhaps you can buy it from these people:

http://www.kellybooks.co.uk/5-Mag-Tech-WW.htm

I have never dealt with them so I don't know what kind of people they are.

Chris