Old June 8th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Al Patrick

Default U.S.S. Liberty "Birthday" !

You may want to check out http://ussliberty.org/ and check out what
happened to the USS Liberty on this anniversary of that event!

Could this be why they allegedly "killed" the "terrorist" today? It
would give us something ELSE to look at and the media something ELSE to
talk about all day so they'd have an excuse for not having to talk about
the USS Liberty. Just a thought! Some people think it is "file
footage" and doesn't look at all like it should for such an "important"
event as they claim to have accomplished this a.m. (? 06:00 Bagdad time
?) Oh! It also might help Dubya's approval rating and give some
folks the warm fuzzies concerning why we are in Iraq in the first place
- especially if they happen to have lost a loved one or two in this
"police action!"

Check it out and find out what a wonderful "friend" we have in the
middle east!