Old June 8th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Bose Wave Radio - What's Your Opinion ?

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:36:13 GMT, Bob Miller
wrote:

Hard to believe Henry could outdo them with a little 8-inch woofer and
1.5 inch tweeter, but times move on...

''Conclusion...

A funny thing happened as I was winding down this review. During an
afternoon I was taking photographs of the Model Six along with three
other pairs of loudspeakers I have here for review. Between the
confusion, the components and stands moved around and so on… I really
didn’t pay attention to which loudspeakers that I placed on the
speaker stands when I was finished. That evening in a darkened room
I turned on the system, pressed "play" on the CD player and really
enjoyed the music. The loudspeakers in use were none other than the
Model Sixes! Now I could have swapped them with a pair of outstanding
$900, $1,000 or even $1,800 loudspeakers which I have on hand – but I
didn’t!''

http://www.smr-home-theatre.org/Revi...W_2/index.html