Old October 4th 03, 08:11 PM
Richard Clark

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 14:26:37 -0400, "Tarmo Tammaru"
wrote:
Richard,

Please humor me. If the source impedance has an effect on SWR, surely an
equation exists that spells that out. Perhaps you can divulge it for
everybody.

Tam/WB2TT

Hi Tam,

I could, but I won't. If you wish to be humored, email me as has
Walt. That venue is far more productive than me providing yet another
citation, its quote, its elaboration, its demonstration at the bench
with data, to only observe it won't "change my mind" sclerosis
mentality exhibited in this forum's sneer review.

I have offered several such matters direct to the point to have those
who could respond from actual verification by observing it in their
copy simply vanish from the debate. As I recall, you did exactly the
same thing with a Motorola application note about source Z that you
never confirmed or denied after introducing it as evidence against my
position.

As for humoring, I find that in the obvious logical disconnects and
exhibiting it here.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC