Old June 9th 06, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap
clfe

Default Give up CB for ham?

"Tom Ring" wrote in message
.. .
clfe wrote:

Not really, but I'm not in a mood to argue about stupid **** - anymore.
Actually, I could care less. My ham days are few and far in between due
to all the ass holes on there ruining it for the rest of us. Maybe you're
right.......... the code really didn't keep the crud off the radios.
Hell, why even have a test at all.

And at least we admit who we are. You, on the other hand, are hiding. You
are likely just a frigging troll that isn't even licensed.

tom
K0TAR

I don't sign with my call. Some like to - that is their choice. But even if
they didn't - wouldn't give me any reason to doubt them being licensed.
"Posting" a call sign doesn't prove a thing. "I" for one - am NOT going to
go running to the FCC database to check your call or any other to see if it
is legit. I don't care........