Old June 9th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
LLOYD DAVIES

Default Retard Markie: get help for forging billy the lardass smith

I weigh more than 220 before I eat my first load in the morning

http://tinypic.com/k36bys.jpg

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
k.net...
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

well if that were the case you have been lying about your beef with
me
libary boy

Wrong, dumbass, you came in here spamming, everybody's sick of your
bull****, dumbass. And nobody is posting from the library, you ****ing
retard.

you sure look like like the libery or other public access

He looks like a building or a network HUB? BWHAHAHAHA!

You know I look like a moron!

You sure do, you bald , morbidly obese genetic reject Davies. You look
like a 75-80 year old man, too bad you are a 6 year old little girl
trapped in a disgusting fatbody!

Hhahahahhaha! That's rich when I am over 6 foot tall and about 220. Of
course, isn't it true that you're a little wimpy guy who is a chicken****?
About 5 foot 4 or so, mwhahahahahahhaha. What a woos! Is that why you had
to hide behind the curtains or keyhole? Or behind your mommy, hahaha.
That's ok though! You're nothing more than a little boy who hides in his
mommys house and talks tough on the computer. With little else to back up
all that talk. What a loser