Old June 9th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ed

Default Help with straightening metal radio case

No, It's a Hallicrafters amp.
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Ed wrote:

I have a metal radio case with a slight dent or bend on one corner of the
case. I have posted photos at
alt.binaries.pictures.radio Could I have some suggestions on the best way
straighten it or some links to sites for same? I may or may not repaint
the
case depending on what straightening does to the paint job.
Thanks,
Ed-KV5I

Is that one of the old flip top relay rack cases?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida