Old June 9th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an old friend

Default Have any of you mailed this to your ARRL Division directors and SM's yet?

Jerry wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and pass all elements

I don't really like it that CW is going away, but it WILL go away so far as
necessity goes same way we don't commute to work in our '56 Fairlane. So we
ADAPT to change instead of vainly clinging to the way WE think it should
stay forever and a day. When we are dead and gone, the world will be vastly
different than we would've remembered it!

73

indeed well said