Old June 9th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael A. Terrell

Default The Armed Forces Radio Revolution - Changes at the AFN and AFRTS

Brenda Ann wrote:

Currently, we get (C)rap and gar(b)age bands on our AFN-Korea FM (Eagle FM)
outlets. We also get (as of today, who knows later on) on the AM (Thunder
AM) outlets:

5-7 AM All Things Considered (NPR)
7AM- Noon Oldies
Noon- 1PM News hour (AF News, network news, Paul Harvey, etc.)
1-2 PM Dr. Laura
2-4 PM Country
4-6 PM Oldies
6-7 PM Sports Overnight America
7-8 PM Rush Limbaugh
8-9 PM Ed Schultz
9-12 PM NPR
12-5 AM Who knows... I'm asleep...

12-5 AM is when they aired the country music, on Sunday mornings,
followed by a bunch of different special interest programing in half
hour or hour blocks, till they went back to Rock around noon.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida