Old June 10th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
H. State

Default Using a AM/MW Loop Antenna with the Eton E1 Radio - Whip Antenna Up-or-Down ?

Bart Bailey wrote:
In ps.com
posted on 10 Jun 2006 00:40:44 -0700, RHF wrote:

Using a AM/MW Loop Antenna with the Eton E1 Radio
Question - Whip Antenna Up-or-Down ?

Doesn't matter,
The antenna source is selected by a switch
on the left side of the radio,
so that you are using either internal or external
but not both at a time.

--

Bart

Now, now, don't be too critical of our resident link spammer!

RHF is not too bright when it comes to technical issues such as
switches.....:-)

I use mine with a Quantum QX Pro Loop, and leave the antenna extended
so when I switch to FM it will work w/o having to scope the antenna
back up again. Never a problem.

Maybe RHF has had too much RHF directed inside his skull and that pea
sized brain is bouncing off those walls!

Harold