Old June 11th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Default Interesting Article

Another marketer at work! I'll bet the engineer was squirming in his
seat at that meeting!

Benjamaniac wrote:

I was reading the local newspaper yesterday...The Miles City Star (Montana)
and they have a column called Stardust, about what happened 25, 50 and 100
years ago here in Miles City. In the 100 years ago section there was a
little tidbit that I found highly interesting. I'll quote it exactly as it
was printed in the paper. Keep in mind that what was said here was printed
100 years ago...1906...in the Miles City Star:
"R. B. Sigafoos, northwestern manager of the American DeForest
Wireless Telegraph Co., gave a talk at the court house Friday night on the
system. Wireless telephones, yea, even pocket telephones no larger than a
man's watch, are promised by Mr. Sigafoos as the system developes."
Like I said...this was 100 years ago. This guy had a firm grip on what
was to come didn't he ??? Just thought I'd share this.
Ben

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©