Old June 11th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

Default I bought a large capacitance hat for my vertical, but the antenna still gets wet when it rains.

"Not Lloyd" wrote in message

Well, Webster shows more than one error, at least insofar as formal

English
goes. What Webster depicts is the "dumbing down" of what our kids are

being
taught today.
Do what you wish, but those who are better educated will continue to use

the
apostrophe to denote the possessive rather than the plural.

more importantly, you didn't post with proper bracketed attributions
(Cecil's comments in particular). so go somewhere else with your grammar
Nazi crap, or i'll start with my proper netiquette rantings.

Gravity