Old June 11th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap

Default Give up CB for ham?

clfe wrote:
"Tom Ring" wrote in message
.. .
clfe wrote:

And at least we admit who we are. You, on the other hand, are hiding. You
are likely just a frigging troll that isn't even licensed.

tom
K0TAR

I don't sign with my call. Some like to - that is their choice. But even if
they didn't - wouldn't give me any reason to doubt them being licensed.
"Posting" a call sign doesn't prove a thing. "I" for one - am NOT going to
go running to the FCC database to check your call or any other to see if it
is legit. I don't care........

OTOH there are those that do indeed run the database everytie they see
a call Robeson (k4yz) is one and a real ass about ti too