Old June 11th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Alex Clayton

Default Communications Electronics / usascan : Thoughts On ?

wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:18:14 -0400, "Robert11" wrote:

Regarding: Communications Electronics / usascan.com

Have never dealt with these folks before.

Any thoughts regarding how ethical, reliable, etc. would be most
appreciated.

They seem to be the cheapest for a 996, which I am thinking of purchasing.

Look at the shipping cost, its normally sky high with this company.
$30-40/per
radio.

I think you will find better sources
----

I have used them a couple times, and it was great. It has been a while,
about a year. When I decided to get a 246 I bought mine from them because
the price they offered included shipping. When I was shopping around they
were within a couple bucks of everyone else I could find, and they had been
recommended. After I got mine, others I work with tried them for the same
scanner, had the same results. Place your order, within less than an hour
got the tracking#, and scanner got here on the west coast in less than a
week.
Moderation is for monks."
[Lazarus Long]