Old June 12th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Sal M. Onella

Default Have any of you mailed this to your ARRL Division directors and SM's yet?

"jawod" wrote in message ...

snip

I really can't relate to the impossibility
of the task. Don't know how THIS old dog would do with a new trick.

I have a similar inability to relate, but it has to do with math. Most of
it I ever studied came easily to me. However, some poor souls cannot regard
simple real life situations in terms of math. For example, E-max for my
lovely bride is the checkbook. That's it. [How many square yards in a 9 x
12 foot carpet? Duh - what color is it?]

I learn new tricks every day. Morse Code isn't one of them.