Old June 12th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics

Default DSB SC Mode

I guess you're right. In the strictest sense DSB-SC, there is no
transmission of the carrier at all. That is not the mode I'm talking
about. I guess I was using DSB-SC interchangably with the mode where
the carrier is only temporarily supressed. I would certainly not be
interested in the mode where the carrier is no longer transmitted...
for the same reason I don't like like the SSB mode... mainly the
constant fussing over the tuning. Thanks for the correction...

www.telstar-electronics.com