Old June 12th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Caveat Lector

Default Canada: Repeaters Up The Alcan (sorta OT)

What I wanted most of all was
a list of GOOD repeaters, ones with activity on them, between Vancouver
and the border of Alaska. I'll worry about Anchorage when I get there.

How about it; any recommendations for "good" repeaters?

What I have found for the "farmland" repeaters is they are not amenable to
entertaining travelers.
Emergencies - yes. Recommend a restaurant - sometimes. Want to talk about
crop disease and prices -- they will talk for hours.

Hint - put a YL on the mic -- that will draw out some responses (;-)
--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !