Old June 12th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Skipp says hello

Default 8875

Hi Mitchell,

The 8875 is its own beast... but you can find them surplus from
guy who mod their original Dentron Amplifiers out. I have a 2500
that I'll some day rebuild with a different tube so who knows... I
may even sell my used tubes on ebay.

You can also post a want over on the yahoo rfamplifiers group,
which is a pretty large group about both rf and audio amplifiers...

and the group does both tube and solid state amplifiers...

cheers,
skipp

: Mitchell wrote:
: Are there any replacement tubes available that are pin compatible with the
: 8875. I have the Dentron 2500.

: Thanks,
: Mitchell