Old June 12th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd

Default [OT] Beer may prevent prostate cancer

I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...011.shtml?s=he

goes on to say:

"... the ingredient is present in such small amounts that a person would
have to drink more than 17 beers to benefit."

I think I can manage that, but just barely. Maybe Mark Morgan's method of
beer ingestion would be more efficient in reaching the prostate. I may
have to rethink his postings. Maybe Mark is onto something.

(This space reserved for Mark to post "get help".)